Flowace will only track the activity on applications and websites that your employee workforce uses while the Flowace app is active. Based on the data it collects on the amount of time each employee spends on these applications, it logs the time in specific categorizations, buckets the URLs and websites under integrated categories, and displayed them in the activity dashboard.
Why is Flowace Atlanta's choice for the Best Employee Monitoring Software?
We stand tall as Atlanta’s best employee monitoring software because we full fill the three main objectives of:
- Expansion in diversification,
- Modernization of existing business models, and
- Overall following the success trail.
Time Tracking Made Handsfree
Entrepreneur reports that because most employees have poor time tracking habits, it eventually results in inaccurate or untracked time, causing US companies to lose $8.8 billion in revenue streams per day. Flowace’s automatic employee time tracking removes the additional chore of switching the start/stop timer by automating the entire process for employers, quietly tracking time per employee workflow.
- GPS Tracking and Geofencing
- SIM and Whatsapp Call Tracking
- Document and Folder Based Tracking
- Auto Screenshots
- URL and Website Bucketing into Categories
Track Projects like a Pro
Flowace's specialized employee monitoring tools work internally with your team’s workflow transforming its intuitive data analytics into detailed reports. These reports are displayed in the form of organized templates:
- Activity dashboard
- Auto screenshots
- Work mode and privacy mode
- App usage on mobile
Offline Time Tracking
On-site industries in Atlanta are at risk of facing frequent interruptions in internet connections, owing to a lack of sustained network connections in certain construction job sites. Flowace's offline accessibility in time tracking software allows a streamlined workflow through:
- Logging your day’s work into your local storage unit.
- Syncing your data into your web platform when you get a better stable internet connection and are back online.
There is a rise in shift management trends when it comes to Atlanta's 2023 strategy of customer acquisition. Companies like Delta Air Lines and Coca-Cola, some of the biggest Atlanta-based franchise companies in the US, use proprietary employee monitoring software to oversee their shift management instead of devoting valuable time to manual labor. Flowace's impeccable shift management helps visualize tasks at a stretch with:
- Real-time reports that are updated on activity dashboard & categorized into daily, monthly, and yearly schedules.
- Recording of virtual meets under respective project allocations for the employees.
- Instant messaging through group chats supports, scheduling of tasks more etc,.
Leave and Attendance Management
As leave policies in remote teams have become flexible with work schedules, it is harder for managers to track attendance and leave without the risk of human error or overlook. Flowace reduces that risk through its systemized attendance and leaves management software.
- Automated Attendance
- Walk-in and Walk-out
- Leave Applications
- Configure Flexible Shift times
Reduce your costs on Billing, Payroll & Invoice
The bigger a company gets, the riskier it becomes to handle its workforce billing and invoicing, mainly because of increased complexity involving more employees, more billing items, and more accounts. Flowace’s time-tracking software feautres a special invoice and billing management that works on keeping that workflow running, reducing costs, and generating revenue as
- Developing clear and concise bills that take into account project’s payment structure, company needs, and production time.
- Customizes invoice templates to reflect the company’s identity, and includes signature footer and logo of brands.
Improve Employee Functionality Through Third-Party Integration
Did you know? Multi-purpose software platforms that offer end-to-end user experience drive better business workflow than individual software running simultaneously. Flowace brings intuition and unwavering productivity into the general time-tracking software in Atlanta through a smooth integration with third-party apps. Flowace has divided its set of apps into the following categories
- Project Management Tools
- Cloud Storage Tools
- Communication Tools
- CRM Tools
- Digital Calendars
Analyse Company Workflow through Productivity Reports
. Flowace's AI-driven features automate not only productivity and employee time tracking but also auto-reports that very data in your personalized dashboard. This is done through the following features of Flowace employee monitoring;
- Track App & URL and activities on the browser
- Implement optional screenshots
- App usage on the phone
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some common questions from our customers that may very well give you the answer you are looking for.
Flowace’s time-tracking software also has a mobile app that integrates a GPS. It tracks employee location through geofencing. Flowace’s geofencing and geo-tracking features specifically include:
- Tracking outdoor meetings
- Tracking transit time
- Configuring work sites and automatically getting notified when an employee visits that work site.
Flowace time tracking software helps generate income for businesses in Atlanta through:
- Saving time to track employees by automation
- Giving precise insights on company workflow through detailed employee reports on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis.
- Guaranteeing accuracy in filing expense reports
- Providing the opportunity to analyze company workflow and understand bottlenecks, discrepancies, and areas of improvement.
This page shall guide you in understanding why Flowace is the best option for companies in Atlanta. flowace’s comprehensive features list showcases its capabilities going beyond a manual time-tracking software while ticking the boxes of integrating every productive time-tracking tool.
Flowace caters to employee monitoring and time-tracking software laws, which are different for different regions. However, the universal concern is to abide by the legal threshold of transparency; inform your employees that you will be tracking their time. Here are some steps you can take to ensure privacy for your employees:
- Create a policy
- Maintain transparency and accountability of your employees
- Don’t breach boundaries